Published: Nov 19, 2019 at 10:50pm
Updated: Nov 20, 2019 at 6:01pm
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.23.2 has arrived!
Features and Improvements:
- Warcraft III: Reforged Spoils of War Edition pre-purchasers will receive a special Orc themed console.
- Updates to our new Color options:
- Dark Aqua and Cyan have been removed as options due to undesirable minimap implications.
- If a player selects a color such as Yellow which has multiple shades we automatically make the like colors unselectable. e.g. "Pale Yellow".
- We’ve disabled certain camouflaging colors on the Space, Desert, Twilight, Ashworld, and Ice tilesets.
Welcome to Season 5!
- New Zealot portrait ranked matchmaking rewards for S, A, B, U.
- Map Pool update:
- (2) Destination
- (2) Heartbreak Ridge
- (3) Neo_Sylphid
- (3) Whiteout
- (4) Circuit Breaker
- (4) Fighting Spirit
- (4) Gladiator
- S Rank - Top 1% of players
- A Rank - 7%
- B Rank - 21%
- C Rank - 21%
- D Rank - 21%
- E Rank - 21%
- F Rank - 8%
- For the first two weeks, ranks will be MMR bucketed based on last season’s data. After which we will switch to the percentage-based breakdown above.
- Fixed an issue where certain maps were not loading on 64bit.
- Fixed some lower frequency crashes.
- We’ve made some compatibility updates to our UI backend.