Published: Sep 24, 2019 at 6:02pm
Updated: Sep 24, 2019 at 6:02pm
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.23.1 has arrived!
Features and Improvements:
- Players may now select their preferred color in unranked multiplayer games. Additionally, we’ve extended the available color palette.
- Worker counts have been added to the Replay UI.
- Additional voice lines for game start and game end have been added to the “Voices of Legend” announcer packs.
- Players in unranked multiplayer games must now choose a race before a game can start. This should help folks that get stuck with a race they didn’t intend to play, and hopefully result with fewer people immediately leaving games.
- Players will now re-join their previously used chat channel when logging back into Battle.net. This change was made for the folks that would prefer not to view/engage in default chat channels.
- Note: Players can re-join the default chat channel via the channel list - the first entry will always be the default channel
- String limits have been updated for map makers
- Minor bug fixes
Additionally, please note that we will be updating the Battle.net desktop APP to execute the 64bit version of SCR by default in the coming weeks. (32-bit will remain as an option for Windows users).