Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.22.0 has arrived! This patch features a new Ladder, updated profile UI, and ramp art for mapmakers.
Features and Improvements
For a more in-depth ladder overview please visit: https://starcraft.com/en-us/articles/21953989
- Season 1 is now live!
- Players will begin the new Season unranked. After 5 placement matches, they’ll be placed into a league.
- Frontier League data will help determine pre-placement MMR.
- We’ve implemented a new rank-based League System familiar to long time veterans of Brood War.
- S – Top 1% of players
- A – 7%
- B – 21%
- C – 21%
- D – 21%
- E – 21%
- F – 8%
- MMR decay has been added to S Rank.
- New Rewards for Season 1
- Anyone who logs in during Season 1 will receive an exclusive portrait.
- After being placed into a league, players will unlock a corresponding colored portrait border.
- Players can toggle the border on and off in the Collections tab.
- Players who reach the S, A, or B leagues will earn unique portraits.
- S league players will receive an animated portrait.
- New Seasons UI
- Easily identify your performance metrics in current and past seasons.
- View your wins and match history.
- View global winrates by race for each map in the ladder map pool.
- Updated competitive Map Pool
- (2) Blue Storm 1.2
- (2) Heartbreak Ridge 2.1
- (2) Polaris Rhapsody 1.0
- (3) Aztec 2.1
- (4) Roadkill 1.13
- (4) Circuit Breakers 1.0
- (4) Fighting Spirit 1.3
- New ramps for the editor!
- 18 new ramps in 8 different directions
- The width of each of the new ramps can be extended to the mapmakers liking.
- 1-4 ramps per tileset: Ash, Badlands, Jungle, Desert, Ice, Twilight, Installation and Space Platform.
- Ramps are also compatible with SCMDraft 2.
- Updated Collections UI
- Show off your ladder status by displaying your league colors!
- (S) Gold
- (A) Red
- (B) Purple
- (C) Blue
- (D) Turquoise
- (E) Green
- (F) White
- Easily equip console & building skins and toggle portrait borders.
- Dynamic turn rate will stabilize before allowing network latency changes.