Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.23.0 with StarCraft: Cartooned has arrived!
Features and Improvements
- StarCraft: Cartooned: This is a complete reskin for the campaign and multiplayer utilizing the lighthearted charm of Carbot Animations.
- “Hey Jini” announcer: Celebrity “Hey Jini” is beloved by kids of all ages in Korea and is the perfect pairing for StarCraft: Cartooned.
(both items are available in the Collections menu)
Welcome to Season 4!
- New Carbot Animations themed ranked play rewards. S, A, B, U rank portraits.
- Map pool update:
- (2) Overwatch
- (2) Tres Pass
- (3) Power Bond
- (4) BlockChainSE 2.1
- (4) Fighting Spirit 1.3
- (4) Circuit Breakers 1.0
- (4) Gladiator 1.1
- S Rank – Top 1% of players
- A Rank – 7%
- B Rank – 21%
- C Rank – 21%
- D Rank – 21%
- E Rank – 21%
- F Rank – 8%
(Note: For the first two weeks ranks will be MMR bucketed based on last season’s data. After which we will switch to the percentage-based breakdown above.)
- SCR is now 64-bit compatible. An opt-in option is now available in the Battle.net application. We’d very much appreciate you guys giving this a go as it will become the only option available on MAC later this year.
- Input update from PTR - Keyboard commands will now work when the mouse is held down.
- Voices of Legend announcers have been updated with better stereo sound.
- StarEdit is no longer included with StarCraft: Remastered. We recommend using SCMDraft 2.
- SCMDraft 2 offers extended tileset doodads that we do not support in Cartooned. Because of this, some player made maps will not be fully skinned.