Published: Jan 31, 2019 at 10:00pm
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.22.3 has arrived. Welcome to Season 3!
Features and Improvements
New Zerg themed ranked play rewards.
- S,A,B,U rank portraits and frames.
Map pool update:
(2) Cross Game 1.06
(2) Overwatch 2.2
(3) Medusa 2.2
(4) Circuit Breakers 1.0
(4) Fighting Spirit 1.3
(4) Ground_Zero 2.0
(4) Colosseum 2.0
Ranks (Note: For the first two weeks ranks will be MMR bucketed based on last season's data. After which we will switch to the percentage-based breakdown above.)
- S Rank – Top 1% of players
- A Rank – 7%
- B Rank – 21%
- C Rank – 21%
- D Rank – 21%
- E Rank – 21%
- F Rank – 8%
- Overhauled replay information screen and replay file name format.
- Friends presence notifications can now be toggled on and off with the chat commands /f on and /f off
- /dnd will also ignore presence notifications from friends. Additionally, when /dnd is now toggled feedback will be provided as to whether it’s on or off.
- Added /f o as an alias for /f lo
- Fixed a bug introduced in last patch which caused replays to go out of sync when any player left the game. Note * existing replays created under that patch will not be repaired – they will remain broken.
- Re-enabled disconnect stats