Published: Apr 13, 2018 at 1:13am
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.21.5 has arrived!
Features and Improvements
- Updated the Frontier League Map pool to replace Jade and Match Point with ASL Season 5 maps Transistor and Gladiator.
- Red vs Blue is now the default player colors for Top vs Bottom multiplayer 1v1 games.
- Optimized Battle.net player profile performance.
- Streamlined basic chat command help by listing all available commands when the user types /help.
- Multiplayer setting including the game name, map file, game type, teams, speed, and turn rate are now preserved even after a player re-logs.
- Fixed a crash that was intermittently happening upon launch.
- Fix for player receiving “Error# 112 Storm Error” after attempting to load saved custom games.
- Character data such as time played, and overall stats were carrying over if players created profiles using the same name in different regions.