StarCraft 4.2.1 Patch Notes
The StarCraft universe is turning 20, and we’re celebrating all month long! You’ll find in-game rewards across all Blizzard games and special goodies for watching and streaming StarCraft on Twitch. Also, don’t miss the live celebration on March 30 and 31 on Twitch, featuring StarCraft personalities old and new. Check out StarCraft2.com/SC20 and our 20th anniversary blog for more information.
- New rewards can be earned by logging in during the StarCraft 20th Anniversary celebration:
- StarCraft Remastered console skins for Terran, Protoss, and Zerg.
- 20th Anniversary portrait, spray, and decals.
- A new console skin is available for all races and can be earned by watching the 20th Anniversary live stream on Twitch with your linked Twitch and Blizzard accounts.
- Even more rewards can be earned by watching StarCraft II or StarCraft: Remastered with your linked Twitch and Blizzard accounts.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player to lose connection to Battle.net when launching the game.
- Fixed a bug that caused Legionnaires to only attack once per attack. They should now attack twice per attack.
- Fixed a bug where Energizers cost resources to change between modes.
- Karax's Unit Cost Reduction Mastery now correctly displays the unit cost reduction.
- Fixed a bug where the Orbital Command was below the Command Center in unit selection priority for Raynor.
- Fixed a bug where Warp Gates were below Gateways in unit selection priority for all Protoss Commanders (Artanis, Vorazun, Karax, Alarak, Fenix).
- Fixed a bug where Warp Robotics were below Robotics Facilities in unit selection priority for Artanis.
- Fixed a bug where Warp Stargates were below Stargates in unit selection priority for Artanis.
- Fixed a bug where Kerrigan's ground armor and air armor upgrades did not interact correctly with her Expeditious Evolution Mastery.
- Fixed a bug where Artanis' Tempests were not receiving enough damage with their attack upgrades.
- Fixed a bug that caused Karax's Carriers to cost too much vespene gas.
- You will no longer be prompted to log in every time Test Document is selected.
- Ravens, Observers, and Overseers will no longer see through painted “Block Vision” areas.
- Blackpink LE: Fixed an issue that prevented larger units from attacking smaller units inside of line-of-sight blockers.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect art was being displayed for Rogue’s portrait.
- Map previews will no longer display start locations text and numbers.
- Adjust the placement of the unit models in the Help menu.
- Burrowed Lurkers and Swarm Hosts will no longer lose movement commands when paired with unburrowed units.
- Thor’s size will no longer vary based on the skin being used.
- Fixed an issue with the Judicator Pylon skin where the incorrect preplacement model was displayed.