Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – December 13, 2017
A new Overwatch patch is currently in development and now available for testing. To share your feedback or report and issue, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and therefore will only reflect changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Doomfist’s Rocket Punch knock back to be inconsistent if he collided with an enemy using a movement ability (e.g. Winston’s Leap)
- Fixed a latency issue that caused Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to travel through an enemy instead of dealing damage
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Doomfist’s Rocket Punch’s directional movement to be unpredictable
- Fixed an issue that allowed enemies to jump over Doomfist’s Rocket Punch instead of taking damage
- Fixed a bug that caused enemy players hit by Rocket Punch to sometimes move along the wall impacted instead of taking damage
- Fixed an issue that caused enemies hit by Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to impact inclines instead of traveling up them
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to deal wall impact damage to Mercy if she used Valkyrie
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to activate before intended if he was near Mei’s Ice Wall