Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – October 25, 2017
A new Overwatch patch is currently in development and now available for testing. To share your feedback or report and issue, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and therefore will only reflect changes coming specifically to that platform.
When creating today’s PTR patch, we’ve discovered a server stability issue and traced it to a Roadhog bug.
Due to the impact of this issue, we have temporarily disabled Roadhog on the PTR while we continue to troubleshoot. This change is only for the PTR and does not affect live servers. We don’t have an ETA for when Roadhog will be playable again, but we are investigating the issue and will provide updates on the PTR forums as they become available.
- Fixed a bug that prevented player portrait borders from loading in the Hero Select screen or on the Match Status screen
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from adding spectators to a Deathmatch game from within the Custom Game lobby
- Fixed a bug that prevented bots from respawning when they were moved to a different slot or team within the Custom Game lobby
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Sombra Bot from hacking health packs
- Fixed a bug that caused Ana’s sidearm to emit a bright light when viewed in the Hero Gallery
- Fixed an issue that prevented Ganymede from making appropriate roadrunner noises when Bastion’s Dune Buggy skin was equipped
- Fixed a bug that prevented Mercy’s ultimate icon from displaying correctly when hacked by Sombra
- Fixed an animation bug that caused Widowmaker’s knees to snap together when jumping
- Fixed a visual issue that caused the toy robot in Zarya’s Mystery Gift emote to inflate when she tore it apart
- Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect stage of the map (e.g. the Sanctum on Nepal) to be displayed during the hero selection phase when playing on Nepal and Lijiang Tower
- Fixed a bug that prevented the progress bar from displaying briefly when players reached checkpoints on Escort and Escort/Assault maps
- Fixed an issue that prevented the targeting UI on Doomfist’s Seismic Slam from functioning correctly when aiming at the spinning turbine blade near the last point of Junkertown