Overwatch Patch Notes – November 30, 2017
A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum
For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum.
- Changed Moira’s ultimate ability name from Fusión to Coalescencia in Latin American Spanish (esMX)
- Added four new voice lines when Moira says her ultimate ability name in Latin American Spanish (esMX)
- Made improvements to matchmaking that will decrease the range of Skill Rating between players on the same team
Developer Comments: This change will help players get placed with allies and against opponents of a similar skill level, which should lead to more satisfying games.
- Fixed an issue that caused the main menu to be unusable for certain players
- Fixed a bug that allowed Moira’s Biotic Orb to pass through terrain and structures unintentionally