Published: Nov 11, 2019 at 10:36pm
Updated: Nov 12, 2019 at 1:54am
A new update for Hearthstone Battlegrounds is here! Head to the new “Modes” section, select Battlegrounds, and join the fun. This update includes Battlegrounds balance changes and mobile performance optimizations, especially for devices with less than 2GB of RAM.
Battlegrounds – Balance Updates:
- Mama Bear
- Changed from 5/5 giving +5/+5, to 4/4 giving +4/+4
- Kangor’s Apprentice
- Hero Powers
- Infinite Toki
- Temporal Tavern
- Changed from 1 cost to 2 and now reads “Refresh Bob’s Tavern. Add a minion from a higher Tavern Tier.”
- King Mukla
- Changed to “Passive Hero Power: Whenever you buy a beast, add a Banana to your hand.”
- Lord Jaraxxus
- Changed the cost to 2, down from 3.
Game Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- A variety of optimizations have been added to improve performance when playing Battlegrounds, especially on devices with fewer than 2GB of RAM. Please note that players on devices with lower memory may still experience degraded performance. As a note for iOS users, please ensure you have updated to the latest version of iOS to receive the greatest performance increase from these optimizations.