Patch 126.96.36.19911 Patch Notes – Blackrock Mountain
Blackrock Mountain: A Hearthstone Adventure
- Blackrock Mountain has been added and will be accessible starting April 2.
- Blackrock Mountain is a new single-player Adventure that pits you against challenging NPC (non-player character) adversaries. Blackrock Mountain can be unlocked with gold or real money and can be accessed by players who have unlocked all 9 heroes.
- Defeat 17 fearsome foes to unlock a total of 31 new Hearthstone cards for your collection, including 5 Legendary cards! Blackrock Mountain cards can easily be searched for within My Collection using the search function.
- An all-new interactive Blackrock-themed game board awaits you within the Adventure. Discover the surprises that stew in shimmering magma pools, hammer down the fine art of blacksmithing, and more.
- Overcome 9 nefarious Class Challenges that test your skills with each of the unique classes of Hearthstone.
- Defeating all of the bosses within a wing unlocks the extremely challenging Heroic Mode of that wing. Defeating all of the bosses of Blackrock Mountain on Heroic mode unlocks a new card back for your collection.
- Five unique wings await those brave enough to delve into Blackrock Mountain. Each of the five wings are available to purchase with real money or gold, with a new wing unlocking for players to enter each week over the course of April.
- Blackrock Depths—This sprawling underground city is the stronghold of the Dark Iron dwarves, thriving deep beneath the surface.
- Molten Core—Face fiery elemental minions in searing magma tunnels at the heart of Blackrock Mountain.
- Blackrock Spire—Climb to the heights of Blackrock Mountain to invade Nefarian’s domain and square off against ogres, orcs, and dragonkin.
- Blackwing Lair—Foil the lord of Blackrock by disrupting his attempts to create the perfect draconic minions.
- The Hidden Laboratory—The final showdown, where you’ll contend with fiendish technology, horrifying experimental monstrosities, and the mastermind behind them all.
- Friends that are Away in Battle.net will no longer be displayed in your online friend count.
- We’ve nailed the game board to the table: Spells that create screen shaking effects should no longer get your screen stuck in a bad position.
- Warsong Commander will now give charge to minions summoned by other minions—charge forward!
- Bane of Doom can now summon any collectible demons. Doom . . . DOOM!
- Sylvanas will no longer steal a minion that is about to die, which is weird because that’s generally her thing.
- Vol'jin will no longer destroy itself if the only other minion in play is stealthed.
- Minions that are spawned from a Deathrattle are now targetable sooner. This will affect the Slime from Sludge Belcher, as well as the spawns from Harvest Golem and the Shredders.
- General bug fixes and UI improvements.