Hearthstone Update – November 29 – Rastakhan’s Rumble!
Rastakhan’s Rumble is nigh! This Hearthstone update makes the final preparations and readies the Tavern for the arrival of Hearthstone’s newest expansion starting December 4! We’re also adding a Fireside Gatherings Pre-release event for Rastakhan’s Rumble, stocking up on Winter Veil decorations, and fixing some bugs.
Read on for details!
Rastakhan’s Rumble is NEAR!
Rastakhan’s Rumble, is a knock-down, drag-out, no-holds-barred expansion for Hearthstone featuring 135 new cards, starting December 4!
Get ready to rumble with:
- Legendary Champions and Loa minions for all nine classes!
- Enhance their powers with new Rare quality Spirit minion cards!
- New keyword: Overkill! Do extra damage for powerful bonuses!
- Rastakhan’s Rumble free single player content, Rumble Run, opens December 13.
For a limited time after Rastakhan’s Rumble begins on December 4, log in to claim 6 Rastakhan’s Rumble card packs, as well as a random Legendary Loa minion and 2 copies of the Spirit card for the same Class—FREE!
Rastakhan’s Rumble Pre-Release
Attend a special Pre-Release Fireside Gathering between November 30 at 10:00 am PST through December 3 at 10:00 am PST to open your Rastakhan’s Rumble card packs and Tavern Brawl with the new cards EARLY before the official release date! Find one at www.FiresideGatherings.com
Choose One Minions – When choosing a minion to Transform into, these cards now show the minions the card can become. Affected cards include: Shellshifter, Druid of the Claw, Druid of the Flame, Druid of the Saber, Druid of the Scythe, and Druid of the Swarm.
Rank 20 Floor – Players that achieve Rank 15 or higher during their Hearthstone career can no longer fall below Rank 20. This should ensure better matches for rank 20 to rank 25 players.
We’re getting treats and decorations for Winter Veil!
Be sure to visit the Tavern starting December 18 to cozy up by the fire for a nice round of Hearthstone!
Added the following card backs:
- Winter Veil Treat – Acquired from Winter Veil 2018
- Chillin’ – Acquired from winning five games in Ranked Play, January 2019
- Pizza Stone – Acquired from winning five games in Ranked Play, February 2019
- Rumble Runner – Acquired by successfully completing a Rumble Run
For a full list of game improvements and bug fixes, please visit www.playhearthstone.com