With this update, we're excited to release a host of new features aimed at making your social experiences more fun - and we've fixed a few bugs along the way! Read on for more details:
Chat messages, group invites, mentions, and friend requests - oh my; a lot is happening and we want to make sure you don't miss a beat. Check out the the notification center at top right of App. It's your one stop shop for Social!
If a picture is worth a thousand words, is a GIF worth a million? In chats, click the GIF icon to browse Giphy and find the perfect image in Jraphic Interchange Format.
- Pro tip: Type "/giphy" followed by a search term to roll the dice on a random GIF! Are you feeling lucky?
We know sharing is hard, so we've made it easier. Many links will now preview content in line - start sharing your favorite YouTube, Giphy, and Imgur links!
@All, we did it! You can @mention group members, moderators, and leaders in Blizzard Groups!
We've also improved our patching process to make app patches less intrusive. Most app updates will no longer require an immediate restart - except this one (sorry).
We're bringing the updated Blizzard News experience to the Battle.net App! Blizzard News combines the latest news across all of Blizzard's franchises, eSports, and community initiatives.
App Feedback Portal
The Blizzard community has some of the most impassioned gamers in the world - and we love it. There is never a shortage of feedback, so we've added an in-app feedback portal in the Blizzard dropdown.
We've shipped a lot of new features this patch, so head over to the feedback portal and let us know what you think!
- Joining voice in a group channel is now more responsive.
- Deleted messages no longer lose their identifier when the channel is refreshed.
- Fixed an issue where users would not be able to dismiss expired group invites.
- Resolved an issue where user's tooltips would fail to display when hovering over their avatars.