Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Patch 5.4.8 is now available for testing on the Public Test Realms (PTR). Participating on the Public Test Realms lets you test patches before it has been released on live realms. If you'd like to help test and provide feedback, you can start by copying your character and downloading the PTR client. Once you've had a chance to try things out, be sure to visit our PTR Discussion forum to discuss the patch, and the PTR Bug Report forum to report any issues or errors.
Please keep in mind that the notes below are not final, and details may be subject to change before the release of Patch 5.4.8.
World of Warcraft Patch 5.4.8 PTR
Updated May 15
- All upgradable epic quality items introduced in Patch 5.4 (items found in Siege of Orgrimmar and on the Timeless Isles) will now be eligible to be upgraded an additional 2 times for a total increase of 16 item levels. Please note, this change does not apply to PvP gear.
- Heirloom weapons awarded by Garrosh Hellscream have been increased by 8 item levels to keep them on parity with the additional 2 upgrade levels given to other items.
- Mistweaver Ai on the Timeless Isle next to the Celestial Court now sells a token called Deeds of Valor for 3000 Timeless Coins. When used, Deeds of Valor grants 100 Valor Points to the character, up to the 1000 Valor Point maximum per week.
- For additional details behind this change, please check out the forum thread titled: Gear Changes in Patch 5.4.8.
- UI Add-Ons are no longer able to update a number of CVars while the player is in combat. A complete listing of CVars affected by this change can be found in the forum thread titled: 5.4.8 Changes to CVars While In-Combat.