Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.22.3 has arrived. Welcome to Season 3!
Features and Improvements
New Zerg themed ranked play rewards.
- S,A,B,U rank portraits and frames.
Map pool update:
(2) Cross Game 1.06
(2) Overwatch 2.2
(3) Medusa 2.2
(4) Circuit Breakers 1.0
(4) Fighting Spirit 1.3
(4) Ground_Zero 2.0
(4) Colosseum 2.0
Ranks (Note: For the first two weeks ranks will be MMR bucketed based on last season's data. After which we will switch to the percentage-based breakdown above.)
- S Rank – Top 1% of players
- A Rank – 7%
- B Rank – 21%
- C Rank – 21%
- D Rank – 21%
- E Rank – 21%
- F Rank – 8%
- Overhauled replay information screen and replay file name format.
- Friends presence notifications can now be toggled on and off with the chat commands /f on and /f off
- /dnd will also ignore presence notifications from friends. Additionally, when /dnd is now toggled feedback will be provided as to whether it’s on or off.
- Added /f o as an alias for /f lo
- Fixed a bug introduced in last patch which caused replays to go out of sync when any player left the game. Note * existing replays created under that patch will not be repaired – they will remain broken.
- Re-enabled disconnect stats