Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
Patch 1.22.2 has arrived!
Features and improvements
- Added code to prevent and penalize ladder game dodging.
- Players will now receive a sound alert when someone joins a game lobby.
- EUD: Added support for euddraft’s Unlimiter plugin
- Fix for IGR leaderboard dropdown in an IGR environment.
- Fix for HD Jungle ramps
- Fixed instances where game settings were not being saved properly to the cloud.
- Fix for /stats on invalid users
- Fix for sending friend requests in LAN game lobbies
- The BlizzCon 18 console will no longer leave graphical artifacts on screen after switching to a new console option.
- Multiplayer profiles will now default to whichever character was previously played.