Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
1.20.10 has arrived. This patch focuses on refinements to chat and the competitive experience, and updates a console or two.
Features & Improvements
- Players will now be notified when their turn rate changes in game
- Updated Protoss console art
- BlizzCon attendees and Virtual Ticket holders now have a special console that can be enabled!
- Chat history “+” functionality has been reworked to include a UI dialog, and exclude normal lobby chat
- Fixed issues related to chat messages between players
- Text appears correctly on UMS maps with custom unit names as UTF8 after saving and loading
- The shield damage effect appears on top of the Nexus with the preorder skin enabled
- Korean characters now display as normal when SD graphics are enabled
- The correct Map Preview image appears when Joining/Quick Joining a lobby after previously selecting a different Map
- Using command /f lo now displays friends that are online with their Profile name
- Cloud settings now preserve defaults if the player doesn't modify them
- Right click player reporting is now fully localized