Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Overwatch Retail Patch Notes – April 29, 2020
A new patch is now live on Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
- Sleep duration lowered from 6 to 5 seconds
Endothermic Blaster (Primary Fire)
- Freeze stun duration lowered from 1.5 to 1.3 seconds
- Duration lowered from 5 to 4.25 seconds
- Stun duration lowered from 0.85 to 0.7 seconds
- Knockdown duration lowered from 3 to 2.5 seconds
- Knockback increased 20%
- Knockdown duration is now a fixed 0.8 second instead of scaling with distance
- Cast time reduced from 0.75 to 0.65 seconds