Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Overwatch Retail Patch Notes – April 21, 2020
A new patch is now live on Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
- Fixed a bug that caused Baptiste’s Immortality Field disc to look very large in his Highlight Intros
- Fixed a bug where D.Va's Mech could spawn in facing the wrong direction in the spawn room, and D.Va could eject facing the wrong way during Self Destruct or Mech destruction
- Fixed a bug that caused Echo to not respect the Toggle Booster option when she clones D.Va
- (CTF Game Modes) Fixed a bug that caused Echo to drop the flag when Duplicate ends
- Fixed a bug with Echo's Duplicate where she would sometimes not play voice lines while duplicating D.Va
- Fixed a bug with Echo's Duplicate where she would use Winston's voice instead of her own after completing Primal Rage
- Fixed a bug that caused Junkrat's weapon accuracy statistic to always display 100%
- Fixed a bug where Tracer could blink to an unintended location on Hollywood, near point A
- Fixed a bug where a player's position could be incorrect when queried in Workshop