Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Overwatch Retail Patch Notes – May 21, 2019
A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
New Seasonal Event: Overwatch Anniversary 2019
Celebrate Overwatch’s third anniversary with brand new items, including Legendary and Epic skins like Riot Police Brigitte, Academy D.Va, Carbon Fiber Doomfist, Honeydew Mei, Orbital Pharah, Gargoyle Winston, and many more! Did you miss any Overwatch festivities over the previous years? Don’t worry—you’ll be able to unlock items from past events using credits (or by opening Loot Boxes!) Relive the thrill of previous seasonal brawls in the Arcade, with a brawl of the day rotating throughout the Anniversary celebration.
Thank you so much for playing Overwatch with us over the past three years! Your continued support and enthusiasm help drive us to keep creating. We look forward to celebrating with you in-game!
We’re excited to share a new in-game feature called the Workshop! The Workshop greatly expands the game customization features available in the Game Browser by providing a simplified game scripting system. Enhance the Overwatch game modes you know and love with new game rules, new victory conditions, adjustments to the hero movement and abilities, and much more. Once you’ve designed an awesome new game mode, create a code to share it with your friends or the whole community*! To get started using the Workshop, see our Workshop blog post. We’re excited to see what you come up with!
(* Codes created in China cannot be shared with the rest of the world. Codes created outside of China can’t be used by players in China.)
Note that Workshop is a complex feature that we’re still iterating on, so we may need to adjust or turn it off as we work to improve it. Please post any questions or issues in the Workshop forum.
Plays of the Game
- Improved the kill cameras during the Play of the Game replays to better match what happened in-game
- Immortality Field
- If it lands on a moving platform, it will move along with the platform
- If a mine lands on a moving platform, it will move along with the platform
- Fixed a bug that could cause Play of the Game replays to be jittery when played at framerates higher than 60
- Made stability improvements
- Fixed a bug where Immortality Field would become stuck under some objects
- Fixed a bug where Immortality Field would behave oddly when placed on a moving platform
- Fixed a bug where a healing grenade would appear in his Biotic Launcher when it is out of ammo
- Fixed a bug where the healing grenades from the Biotic Launcher wouldn’t hit teammates when deflected by Genji’s Deflect
- Fixed a bug where D.Va’s speed when using Boosters decreased dramatically when flying over some platforms
- Fixed an issue where Seismic Slam would sometimes not damage people when it should have
- Fixed a bug where Genji couldn’t climb up certain pillars on the Havana map
- Fixed a bug where Hanzo couldn’t climb up certain pillars on the Havana map
- Fixed a bug where Junkrat would slide off a moving platform when using his ultimate
- Fixed a bug with Moira’s Scientist skin where her lab coat would clip into itself while using the Erlenmeyer victory pose
- Fixed a bug where damage boosting from a teammate’s ability (such as Baptiste’s Amplification Matrix) would count towards Orisa’s damage amplified statistic when using Supercharger
- Fixed a bug where Wrecking Ball could use Piledriver without regard to its ability cooldown in some circumstances
- Some event rewards (Skins, Icons, etc.) aren’t translated into Japanese. We’re working on finishing up these translations. We’ll add these translations in an upcoming release.
- The in-game link to the Workshop Forum will currently send you to the English, Chinese, or Korean forum, depending on your region. This will be fixed in an upcoming release.
- Workshop isn’t completely translated into Japanese. We’re working on finishing up the translations. We’ll add these translations in an upcoming release.