Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
- Now speeds up the cooldown rate of his abilities by 100% while in the air
The Shuriken damage increase doesn't sound like a lot but it crosses a threshold or "breakpoint" against some enemy targets, enabling them to be eliminated with one less attack landed. To help balance out this increased power for his primary weapon we're reducing the damage of the Dragonblade ultimate, which is also a breakpoint against some targets when being damage boosted.
- Damage increased from 28 to 29
- Damage reduced from 120 to 110
- Self-healing increased from 20 to 24 health per second
- Now passively grants 25% less ultimate charge
The damage-per-shot for the Heavy Pulse Rifle has been adjusted several times now as it's an important tuning breakpoint for Soldier: 76. It was last reduced when his weapon spread was replaced by recoil to help account for the increased accuracy potential, though with the recent reductions to his damage falloff at long range, it's reasonable to increase his damage output once again while pulling some power out of his area-of-effect healing utility.
Heavy Pulse Rifle
- Damage increased from 19 to 20
- Healing reduced from 40 to 35 health per second
Wrecking Ball is the fastest hero in the game which works well for his disruptive playstyle. However, to help reduce his contribution to objective stalling, his Grappling Claw ability will now start on cooldown upon respawning. Proximity mines will no longer attach to walls as it resulted in accidental bunched up placements, out of range from most enemy targets, more often than any intentional clever uses.
- Now begins on cooldown after respawning
- Cast time reduced from 0.2 seconds to 0 seconds
- Duration increased from 7 to 9 seconds
- Proximity mines no longer stick to walls