Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Heroes 2.0 Open Beta Hotfix Notes — April 12, 2017
We just released a new Open Beta hotfix in which we’re continuing to fix bugs and make tuning changes for Heroes of the Storm 2.0.
Item Rarity Changes
- Updated the following items from Rare to Epic:
- Brown Dire Wolf Mount
- Dire Wolf Mount
- Horde Dire Wolf Mount
- Updated the following items from Epic to Legendary:
- Kael’thas Hero
- Tracer Hero
- Azure Nimbus Cloud Mount
- Jade Nimbus Cloud Mount
- Nimbus Cloud Mount
- Abathur Announcer
- Brightwing Announcer
- Murky Announcer
- Updated the following items from Epic to Rare:
- Saddled Battle Beast Mount
- Tan Saddled Battle Beast Mount
- Teal Saddled Battle Beast Mount
- The gold cost to re-roll Epic Loot Chests has been increased to better capture the value of those chests.
- The amounts of XP required to reach Hero levels 2 and 3 have been reduced.
- Collection: Item counts will now update correctly when using the dropdown menus at the top of category pages in the Collection.
- Emojis: Fixed an issue that could cause individual Emojis to appear unavailable in the picker despite having already unlocked that Emoji pack.
- Emojis: The Emoji picker will no longer appear behind the Cancel Search button when queued for matchmaking.
- Emojis: Expanding the Chat window will no longer cause the Emoji Picker to display a blank space near the bottom of the Emoji list.
- Loadout: Announcers, Banners, Sprays, and Voice Lines set via Loadouts during Draft Mode will now be correctly equipped in-game.