Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Diablo III Beta Patch 3 – v.0.3.0.7338
- Public Games are once again available to players. To help us test this automated matchmaking feature, click on "Campaign" and then select "Public Games."
- The number of characters playing the selected public quest will now display in the Public Games menu.
- The Diablo III Auction House is coming soon! During the beta launch of this system, the following features will be enabled:
- Gold-based equipment exchange
- Bid, auto-bid, and buyout functionality
- Slot-based search filters
- Toast notifications to track auction progress
- The ability to put items up for auction directly from the shared stash
Diablo III Beta Patch 2 - v0.3.0.7318
- The UI for character skills has been greatly improved.
- Breaking News will now properly display when launching the game client.
- The victory text for completing the Diablo III beta will now only appear after the Skeleton King's death animation has fully completed.
- Fixed an issue with Dashing Strike where casting it would sometimes cause the character to become stuck performing the ability repeatedly, at no resource cost.
- Helm icons will now properly display for both male and female characters.
- Act 1
- New Tristram
- Fixed an issue where the southern gate out of New Tristram would not be open for all characters on the quest "The Fire From the Sky: Talk to Leah Inside the Inn."
- Fixed an issue that did not properly remove a character's waypoints and checkpoints when restarting the beta after killing the Skeleton King while on the quest "Reign of the Black King."
- The Hidden Cellar
- Leah has received adequate weapons training and will now properly fire arrows from her bow during this scene, rather than from her feet.
- Chancellor's Tomb
- The portal in the Chancellor's Tomb returning you to the Defiled Crypt is now correctly labeled.
- Leoric's Passage
- Players will no longer receive error messages when cancelling out of the cutscene for the quest "The Legacy of Cain: Save Deckard Cain."
- New Tristram