Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
All Chats are Created Equal!
With this release, we’ve standardized all our chat experiences. No matter where a chat is started from, it will always have the same set of features. All chats now have @mentions, Giphy, chat history, as well as the ability to start voice!
ProTip: You can easily join voice with any friend by right clicking their name in the friends list or look for the headset icon in the top right corner of a chat.
Multiple Friends in the Same Chat - Available on Desktop and Mobile
Coordinating game time with your friends is now easier than ever. To chat with more than one friend at the same time, look for the "+" icon in the top-right corner of your chat window or simply select multiple friends when creating a new chat. This enhanced experience is available on both the Desktop and Mobile apps.
ProTip: You can conveniently navigate to your previous chats in the Social tab (and even give the chat a personalized name - try it out!)
We've added avatar filtering by game to help you find your perfect avatar.
If you haven't changed your avatar in a while, come take a look! We're always adding new characters from your favorite games.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to join voice chat after performing a mic test.
- Resolved an issue where the Social tab would fail to load on a fresh installation of App.
- Fixed an error where the app would crash after idling for a long time.
- Resolved an issue where the previous region or account in the dropdown would not be saved when relaunching the App.
- Touchscreen controls are now supported in the notification center.
- Command-key and Ctrl-key functions are no longer swapped on Mac OS.