Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
We have some exciting news! You and your friends can now take part in testing beta features in the Blizzard Battle.net app open beta. To switch to the beta version, simply open your app settings, click on the Beta tab, and then click the “Switch to Beta Version.”
You may be wondering, “what is in the beta that would interest me?” New features are now available in open beta for you and your friends to try: Social tab, Blizzard Groups, Profiles, Avatars, and the ability to set your status to Appear Offline. I know, we can’t believe it either! To help get these into as many players’ hands as possible, starting today the beta version of the app is open to you and your friends—no invitation required.
Please note that not all features will be available in every region. See the Beta patch notes for more information
We made some updates to how you sort friends and other settings on your friends list:
- "Group Favorites" Setting: Group all favorited friends together rather than being mixed throughout your friends list.
- "Sort by Activity" Setting: Friends will be grouped together when playing the same game or in Battle.net rather than sorted alphabetically.
- Showing and Hiding Offline Friends: You now have more control over how offline friends are displayed in your friends list.
We also added chat history to make it easier to keep a conversation going.
- Closing Battle.net no longer clears chats messages with friends. Messages will now be stored for 28 days.
Last but not least, emoji support is here!
- Feeling spunky, giddy, cranky, or any other emotion? Try copy and pasting emoji into chat messages!
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from initializing Streaming on beta builds.
- Fixed a bug that caused games to sort incorrectly.
- Hearthstone will no longer become unresponsive in certain circumstances when Streaming is enabled.