Help keep BlizzTrack running!
BlizzTrack is provided free to use and access, the site will remain ad-free.
If you wish to help us keep this service running you may donate to one of the services below.
Embedded Account Creation
- Players new to Blizzard will have the option to Create a Free Battle.net Account on the App Login screen.
- Players can use this to create a Battle.net account without leaving the App, so they can quickly and easily join friends who are ready to play!
- 2 factor authentication is now only prompted on the first login on the same computer (unless account options are set to prompt for 2FA on every login).
- Support has been added for Email Verification and SMS login challenges.
- Support has been added to allow for upcoming one-button authenticator.
- Streamlined region suggestions and selections for the "Help Me Decide" option on the Login screen.
- Automatically shows up for first-time players in specific countries to minimize confusion when selecting a region.
- Added an option to disable browser hardware acceleration to login settings and general settings.
- Fixed an issue where the chat box could remain disabled after being removed and re-invited.
- Fixed an issue where the WoW Starter Edition in EU would incorrect request an update.
- Fixed an issue where the Battle.net App would crash if the player restarts it while the Scan for Games window is open.
- Scan and repair should now properly report whether a repair was performed or not.
- Unified Authentication may not function properly on networks that are behind a proxy.
- The client can be unstable on Windows XP.
- Crashes may occur more frequently than on other operating systems.
- Changing your monitor resolution may require an App restart.