World of Warcraft

Blue and Dev post tracker for the forums

Recent DDoS Attacks Impacting Game Service
General Discussion
Read Post
Kaivax
Community Manager
Hello everyone. We wanted to return to this subject and put some closure on it. As always, It is our top priority to resolve any issues that prevent players from having a smooth gameplay experience. Immediately after the Distributed Denial of Service attacks against our game service began, the Bliz…
Stormsong Valley’s Newest Hive is the Bee’s Knees
General Discussion
Read Post
Bornakk
Community Manager
Ouch, that stings!
General Discussion
Read Post
Bornakk
Community Manager
At Barrison’s request, we will change it to yellow and black horse. Thanks for the feedback :wink:
General Discussion
Read Post
Bornakk
Community Manager
Who is ready to look for this in 8.2.5?
8.2.5 Content Update Notes
General Discussion
Read Post
Kaivax
Community Manager
The official update notes for the new content update are posted in our WoW blog.
Bornakk
Community Manager
We fixed the typo a few minutes ago. It’s been updated to ‘next few weeks’. Thanks for the callout :slight_smile:
Bornakk
Community Manager
I checked with the team as some of the scaling changes from 7.3.5 also impacted your question. As long as you have Party Sync activated, you are scaled to the appropriate level band, and there shouldn’t be a negative impact on experience. And in case it helps, when I say ‘experience’ above, this a…
Bornakk
Community Manager
Here is a preview for one of the features coming in 8.2.5:
If Stormwing and Ogrimmar were destroyed
General Discussion
Read Post
Bornakk
Community Manager
pffft, the real capital, Ironforge, sounds good to me :wink:
Recruit A Friend Returns Soon!
General Discussion
Read Post
Bornakk
Community Manager
Check out this post for the details on the soon to return Recruit a Friend system:
Hotfixes - Updated September 10 2019
General Discussion
Read Post
Kaivax
Community Manager
New hotfixes update!
Recent DDoS Attacks Impacting Game Service
General Discussion
Read Post
Kaivax
Community Manager
Today, Saturday, September 7, the World of Warcraft service has been negatively impacted by an ongoing distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack. For several hours today, we’ve repeatedly seen WoW realms targeted and taken offline by the attacker(s). It is our top priority to resolve any issues t…
Mods, PLEASE put the word MODERN in front of General Discussion
General Discussion
Read Post
Bornakk
Community Manager
The names of the forums line up with what you see in the Battle.net App. We know it may take people a little getting used to and a lot of people are just settling into WoW Classic, but we will continue to moderate and move Classic discussions to their appropriate forum (https://us.forums.blizzard.co…
Bornakk
Community Manager
The Warfront zone mounts have treated me the best. I’m not doing great overall but it has been enough to push me past 400 total, so that was cool.
A grieving Mom gives Thanks: Let me introduce you to my son Dane
General Discussion
Read Post
Bornakk
Community Manager
Thank you Sharon for sharing this truly heartfelt story with us. You have our deepest condolences and many of us are at a complete loss for words. We also want to directly apologize for what happened to your account on the forums, we messed up and we hope you can forgive us. To read your personal s…
AV Play With The Blues PTR Today at 3:00 p.m. PDT
General Discussion
Read Post
Kaivax
Community Manager
Please join us on the 8.2.5 PTR 2019-08-21T22:00:00Z
WoW Classic with the Creators Video
General Discussion
Read Post
Kaivax
Community Manager
What was your favorite moment? Mine was every time Papa Jeph was talking at the table and Tom Chilton said “yep” … “yep” … “yep”.
WoW Classic with the Creators Video
General Discussion
Read Post
Kaivax
Community Manager
We’ve just posted this:
Season 3 Artifact Knowledge
General Discussion
Read Post
Kaivax
Community Manager
Hello! No to both questions. :slight_smile: As things currently stand, Artifact Knowledge will continue to increase each week until the week of October 1.
Celebrate 15 Years of World of Warcraft With New Alabaster Mounts!
General Discussion
Read Post
Bornakk
Community Manager